AREA SALES MANAGER REGION CENTRAL/NORTH (F/M/*)
Philips Medical Capital, Area Köln/Düsseldorf/Hamburg
PMC Germany is a joint venture between SGEF Germany and Philips where together this venture provides a broad range of financing solutions to Philips customers. PMC Germany has been supporting Philips Healthcare for over 15 years where the financing solutions proposed to their customers under Philips Medical Capital (PMC) brand name, supports their sales and helps to increase their market share in different markets around the world.
These financing solutions may range from a standard lease or rental to financial structuring of managed equipment service and other complex project financing. Along with traditional leasing our customers are looking for different value propositions, typically including a broader scope of deliverables and a long-term engagement. Financing still being a very important part of such offering but considering the integrated value propositions brining another level of complexity. PMC work in a very dynamic environment where being customer centric is key.
PMC Germany are looking for a AREA SALES MANAGER REGION CENTRAL/NORTH (F/M/*).
- develop and maintain existing and new Philips customers in all facets of financing
- provide and guarantee in-house financing solutions within the Philips organization
- develop creative and customer-centric financing solutions for strategic deals of Philips equipment
- process financing requests, including but not limited to credit assessment, balance sheet analysis and assessment of securities
- develop and organize training for Philips Account Managers in the region and for Philips Ultrasound sales representatives
- attend at customer negotiations for PH and represent the financing knowledge for the PH organization,
present financing solutions by customer events, trade and fair shows and Philips in-house events, coordinate the PH sales organization in financing projects (sales- and service divisions)
- Good knowledge of the German medical market - preferably gathered in the Philips environment - with emphasis on financing products
- Ability to build up relationships and a strong standing inside the PH sales organization.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Good knowledge of the financing and healtcare market
Degree level education or equivalent
- Results driven, analytic structuring of problems, solution orientated,
- self motivated professionalism,
- team and collaboration skills
For any questions please contact:
Thorsten Arp - SGEF Healthcare Sector
Vendor Relationship Director, phone: +49 (0) 171 76 73 654
Human Resources, phone: 0202 382 313
PMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.